some randomness:
sometimes i wonder who i really am. so many things that i thought i was, i wasnt. I thought i was mature but time and time again, it was proven not to be so.
I know i'm a guy. My face tells me so. My hair skin tells me so. My mind tells me so. My friends tell me so. Most importantly, my birth says so too. I look at myself and wondered, how did i turn out this way? I wasnt really trilled to discover in the previous post that i'm 73% female and only 27% male. i know i shouldnt read too much but dont think it's just restating the obvious? I feel a man but i also feel a lady. i think like a man but i also think like a lady. Just that i feel and think more "lady". does this make me any less "man"? now i know why homosexuals claim it really isnt their choice. It isnt my choice either to be more "lady"
I remember reading from glori's blog something about being emotional; to think from the heart and not from the head, one that society frowns upon. i cant help it however hard i try. is this how i'm supposed to be? is this........ mature?
to be void of such emotions is to deny the very nature of humanity
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home