entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Oh man, I am starting to feel the pain; the aches. *Ouch*I really need some exercise......Soccer was the game today and I admit I was glad that we didnt cancel the game and decided to just brave the rain and just rain. Thanks Nengyang for rushing all the way down from East Coast just to play with us. =) No choice when you have 2 desperate teams who havent played soccer in like ages. What was the score? I seriously dont know! All I know "Lucy" (As everyone addresses him) scored a hat-trick and we conceded 3 goals. Darn! When was the last time I conceded that many goals!? Been 'keeper rusty. Hasnt actually played one since our last game with World Revival Church. Am like the dirtiest person on the pitch lah..... and my umbrella case got lost (stares at Crystal) Joking girl........ Darn! Have to wash my dirty shirt and pants... Damn! *Ouch*
It rained today. Was it your love showering down on me?
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home