entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
How time flies, it's been almost a week since my birthday. Thanks to all who in ways, small and big help make it really memorable for me.Special thanks goes out to my my uni pals; Karen, Elgene, Liting, Huiyang & Shaun for the wonderful time. Pepper Lunch, no wait, dinner was yummy..... Really touched that you guys got me an ice cream cake. Seems "childish" but that was a childhood wish that was never fulfilled; to have an ice cream cake for my birthday. How can I forget the crumpler bag you guys got me. Sounds stupid but I didnt know that it cost so much till Sunday...... *silly* Oh, how can I forget KTV?
"Push it, push it, push it once more........."Thanks also to:- Sharon, for treating me to lunch on Sunday - Agnes & Jamie for your gift; it's cute but I dont know what to do with it though.........- Jeremy, Agnes, Sharon, Ange, James, Wenkai & Amos whom treated me to an ice cream cake (yes, ice cream cake again!)- Shiling for your "early" birthday greetings. You are the 1st!
- Belinda, Roger, Juny, Jacqueline, Eugene (SISPEC), PeyShyuan, Benny & Patrick (3DA), Nanhui and Huimin for your birthday SMSes
- Katherine for your MMS
- Parents and brother for their gifts- Qingyou, Tersea, April and Sylvia for your belated greetingsAnd of course, how can I forget you, "bitch!" Daniel, thanks for the dedicated entry to me for my birthday.Nopez, I havent forgotten my deary, Tiff. Said what I needed to say to you already. Dont have to let the others know * shhh.........*you remembered after all............
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home