entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
I drift I burn, I flyWhen you sing lullabiesI'm helpless, I'm yearningI'm like putty in your handsI laugh, I dream, I cryWhen you take me on a rollercoaster rideYou see me through and throughYou see just who I amJust take my hand andSave me from this placeHeaven knows I'm fallingFor you, my sweet embraceHeaven knowsHeaven knows I've been waiting for youI had a dream that IWas falling from the skyAt 90 miles an hourI was bound to crash and dieBut out of nowhere you came and rescued meThere must be some grace in the touch of your faceI'm so happy that I've found youI'm no longer afraidOh 'cause youSave me from this placeHeaven knows I'm fallingFor you my sweet embraceHeaven knowsHeaven knows I've been waitingBefore I met youLife was slow-moSo slow-moI thought I had it figured outBut you came and turned my whole world upside downSave me from this placeHeaven knows I'm fallingFor you, my sweet embraceHeaven knowsHeaven knows I've been waiting for youWaiting for you
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home