entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
I have forgotten how long was it
Since I last heard you
Telling me your favorite story
I have been thinking for a very long time
Am beginning to feel paranoid
Did I make any mistakes again?
You came and tell me with the tears in your eyes
That fairytales are all lies
It’s impossible for me to be your prince charming
Maybe you will not understand
After the moment when you said you loved me
The stars in my sky, are beginning to shine and shimmer
Am willing to be the angel you love
In the fairytales open my arms wide
And let it become wings, to protect you
You have to believe
Believe that we will be like the fairytale,
With happiness and joy as the ending
Everything is our beautiful ending
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home