entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
It's hard holding back the tears,As we walked past the block of flats,As we sat at the bus-stop, waiting for the many buses fly by before boardingLooking across the flats opposite, listen out for the sounds of majongWith you by my side, I felt like the luckiest guy in the worldAs you board the bus, I knew I could see you in a few days time....BUT this time, it's different,You wont be back in a few daysI could see the tears in your eyesI could see you holding them backI could see you back in my arms, 9 months later....Holding back the tears, to see the bus whisker you away, away from me
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home