entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Oh man... having my first lesson in 2005 and it's a 0830hrs class! Had to drag myself out of bed today. The worst thing is Eugene took off from work today but still woke up early to have breakfast with friends! I mean, the weather is so good to sleep in which he can but chose not to! He doesnt know what he's missing out.
Anyway, Margaret Chan is babbling about some boring concept of creativity. Into the Greeks and Romans.. bleh.. I want to sleep! Oh well, win some lose some. If I have an afternoon class like Karen, I wouldnt have the whole afternoon free. Come to think of it, it's not that bad either.
Wait, she's talking about the bible now. "In the beginning GOD created heaven and earth". She's telling us how this led to the notion that the verb "create" was a divine activity, man's power are more limited so men would work or toil. Ha! Dont ask me whey she's talking about this in a creativity class. Oh, if you are asking, "No! I dont think she's a christian" and yes, if you are wondering, the Margaret Chan that I'm talking about here is the Margaret Chan whom you see on television.
Oh, now she's going into artists like Leonardo da Vinci. Havent been paying attention so I guess I cant piece together how all this is related to the subject. Anyway, I think this class is going to be interesting in the next 7 weeks. Just need time to get back school mode.
Arrgh! there's still 15mins till end of class. *yawn* Finally the day is comin to and end. Good right? That's the good thing of an early morning class. However when school starts proper, will probably have to use this free time for projects. haiz.... that goes my free afternoon....
For now, I just want to sleep... ZZzzz...
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home