entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
This' something I had stumbled across on the web and I thought it is so real of my past. Just thought I share with you all. Those who understand my past could probably relate to it. Just reminiscing the past but this doesnt mean that I'm having 2nd thoughts just in case I get bombarded in MSN. I still love toffee.... :)
I hate the way you make me feel
I hate how your love was never real
The pain in my heart will be hard to heal
I hate how you'd lied to me
I hate how I was not able to see
Your love for me was never meant to be
I hate how you said good-bye
I hate how you left me for the other guy
The questions left unanswered, I'll never know why
I hate the things you talked about
I hate my feelings of doubt
The chances I had, and still didn't walk out
I hate the way you played with my heart
I hate how we grew apart
The love you never shared from the start
I hate how you never called
I hate how you let me take the fall
Should have known, you never cared at all
I hate how you took me as a fool
I hate the way you made me hate you
Maybe I don't hate you, but right now I think I do
I hate how you try to be my friend
I hate how my heart can not mend
I guess, I've learned that all good and bad things must come to an end
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home