entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Boring, boring... Am in school library now. For the 1st time, library is so quiet and empty. Ha! Who would be as silly as me stay in school on a Friday afternoon, right?
Got a meeting with Singee and Sharon later at 1900hrs at PS's McDonalds. Going to discuss about the year plan for the new Level4. Come to think of it, 1 teacher and 2 trainees taking a class of 5 (soon to be 4 when Jonathon leaves for Australia) Hhmm.... not very good planning right? Oh well, if it wouldnt for the meeting, I would be able to join Jeremy, Eugene, Michelle Tng and Ting for sushi instead at Funan. Darn! As Karen would say, "Fark!" Ha!
Finished lunch around 1500hrs and I thought it wont be feasible to go home and meet them later so decided to just hang around in school.Been doing nothing but surf the net and reply to my emails...
Time is only 1650hrs.... Still a long time to go.. What's worse is that there's no one to chat online! Oh ya hor, who will be as silly as me staying in school on a Friday afternoon when they can enjoy the weekend. Speaking of which, am so glad that it's finally the weekend. Cant believe I've been waking up 0700hrs almost every morning. Dragging myself out of bed, scolding myself for not sleeping early the night before. Just when I thought I can sleep in tomorrow morning, I have to wake up early again!! @(*$#&^$#
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home