entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
I hate the way you talk to me.
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive your car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots.
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick -
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh.
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around.
And the fact that you didnt call.
But mostly I hate the way.
I dont hate you ---
Not even close, not even a little bit, not any at all.
Sounds familar? It's taken from the show, "10 things I hate about you". This was a poem written by Kat in the show to the guy whom she like and I thought it was very sweet. When I got home last time, I immediately went online to search for this poem. Till now, this poem has never fail to captivate me and I still miss this movie. Should any of you have the VCD, do lend it to me.
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home