entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Friday, November 26, 2004
Somebody please enlighten me of all the fuss over the Singapore Idol!? Why the fuss over not being able to get the tickets? I mean, they really arent good singers.. I can tell a good singer when I see one. Their vocals arent exactly excellent and neither is the pitching of their voices. Admitedly, they sounded okay but that is all they sound, okay. Defintely underserving of Singapore Idols finalists status but then again, the rest werent that great also.
I know some of you would probably be cursing me now. I mean, if I think I'm that good, I should stop criticising them and sign up for myself. It is because I'm know my place hence my absence from this contest else I will defintely be there.
Anyway, I kept my promise; havent watched a single episode of the show yet. Through the short highlights I see everyday on TV, I know my I made the right decision.Maybe it's because I had watched the Amercian Idol before this and they had kind of set a standard for the competition.
Comparing ours with theirs, I see no jusitification for all the fuss... for those still into Taulfik and Slyvester, I hope you slip and fall one day from all the chase...
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home