entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Yes! My exams in SMU is over.. Only 1 paper though.. :) Was praying just before I started on my paper and asked GOD to calm me down and to help me to complete the paper. True enough, I was calm throughout the whole paper and I really could do most of the questions.
Thank GOD! You are just so faithful. All I have to do is to do my best and leave the result to you... That's all I need to do. I know I have done my best and I will get what I deserve.. Time to party and oh.....
It's just 6 hours more....
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home