entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
LTB final presentation is over. Finally all presentation and assignments are over! Yippee!!
Presentation turned out quite well actually. Turned out much better than I had anticipated. Still remember 1hr prior to the presentation, we were so messed up with somebody getting on my nerves again.. Cant believe how many times my patience were tested. Thank God that I was able to keep my cool.. apart of this person, I like my group alot.. Going to miss Karen and Zhirong next term. :( At least I would still get to see Karen during IS classes but wont get to see Zhirong. Boo Hoo! Well, looking on the bright side, I have most of them in the same class next term.
Anyway, just want to enjoy my super long weekend, 2 more classes and 2 weeks later, I would have my 1st examination in SMU. ~sigh~
Nah.. dont want to think about examinations. Have to plan my revision timetable and make sure I understand Java. 2 weeks, i got 2 weeks... there's still chance for an "A" if I do well for the examinations.. as long as there's a chance, I will work hard.. pray for me okay?
Finally!!
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home