entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Friday, November 05, 2004
Why do I feel so busy even though I'm only taking 4 modules this term? What would happen next term when I have 5 modules with 4 written examinations. Though I'm so looking forward to Decemeber holidays, I am so not looking forward to start of the next term. Probably the motivation factor would be the 3 months break I will have after that.
Oh man, today supposed to have my Voix Recording but I got it mixed up with my LTB meeting. In the end, I chose to not go for the recording, I probably pissed them off already. Well, I dont care since one of the girls is so sacrastic. I dont like her even though I have only seen her once. She just seem too rude. Anyway, losing my interest in Voix liao.. Think I want to try a new CCA next term. Besides I dont think I want to committ to Voix and carol with them liao. Told Dominic that I'm unable to commit to carolling. He called later at night and arranged to have the recording on Tuesday. He will inform me of the time to record at a later date.
Went to visit Wenkai today after the meeting. He looks better after the operation though. Well, only James, Layton and myself turned up in the end. Watched Lilo and Stitch. Oh, I borrowed Lion King to watch. Really missed that Disney Movie. Along with Beauty and the Beast, they are my favourites. Met Jeremy at Clementi for dinner. Had quite abit, Hokkien Mee with Rojak and Fried Oyster with Egg. *Yum Yum* so much for trying to lose weight... Darn!
Oh well... Just feeling lousy about today's blunder. I really must get an organiser to plan my time...
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home