entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Oh man, another tiring day. I had never felt so tired before since I started school in SMU. Came home at midnight again last night. Had LTB final presentation rehearsal. Think my whole group skipped class today, We were so tired after a day of meeting and rehearsal and we havent even done our last written journal writing and it's 20%!!
Stayed up till 0430 to do my journal writing and I tell you, it's a struggle. A struggle trying to complete my journal and staying awake. Stupid journal still must quote from the textbook. It's a journal no more if we are graded just based on how much we quote from the textbook. Anyway skipped my morning classs since it starts early today because of tomorrow's Deepavali. Going to have my LTB final presentation in the afternoon. After that, it's goodbye to projects for this term. Dont want to think of the next... cause it will just upset me. :(
Tomorrow's holiday and Friday is a free day for me so I'm going to have an extra long weekend and I must add, it's a well deserved holiday. Yippee!! So looking forward to it... For now, I just have to patiently wait for my presentation to end.
For the special one in my heart, I'm praying for you.. Hope you are coping fine and see you soon...
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home