entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Java test was a disasater.
Java test was a disasater.
Java test was a disasater.
Java test was a disasater.
Java test was a disasater.
Java test was a disasater.
Java test was a disasater.
Oh well, had my last CSP session today. Though I couldnt really communicate with the kids, I think I'm going to miss them all.. Will post some of the pictures when I get hold of that... Till then, I have to mug for my discussant presentation this thursday.
LTB final presentation meeting tomorrow, pray we can get it done by tomorrow. I pray...
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home