entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Well, it's back to school from me but in truth, last week didnt seemed like a term break. Why? If you consider going back to school from Wednesday till Saturday as term break then I have nothing to say...
Anyway, been so tired lately; both physically and mentally. Dont ask me why but it's really affecting me lately. Am just too lazy to wake up to come for lessons even though lessons only starts at 1015hrs. Imagine if I've a 0830hrs lesson... How am I going survive? Besides, it really turns me off when I have got to walk all the way from the bus-stop till Evans Building!! No way! This is not road march and I dont want to walk so far.. oh well.... if I dont want to go, then no lessons for me so no choice. Cant remember the say when I dont have to drag myself out of bed... sluggishly walking to the bathroom to wash up and have a bath.
Actually am in my IS200 class now, but being Joshua, I can "multitask" - listening to Professor Shum (He's so nice) while blogging. ahahhaa.... Am kinda worried though.. been too complacent with my recent results and I havent scored like super good marks but just marks that are just good enough and that's worrying... believe even my friends can see it in me. Didnt even do much during the "term break". Felt like i wasted that one whole week.. Still got 2 written comms assignment and an oral presentation, IS assignment 2 and discussant, 4 CSP sessions, 1 journal writting, "Leader I had Known" and LTB final presentation and that's not all. I've still got my java assignment 2 and test 2. Oh man! All these within the next 5 weeks. WHAT!! Thank GOD I've only 1 Java examination. Still dreading next semester when my schedule is much tighter.
Am kinda worried about my LTB's 1st CSP session at Towner Gardens School. For the information of all, my LTB group is doing 2 reading sessions for 2 groups of students from that school. A little more on Towner Gardens School houses is that the kids that are less-abled. Oh, the principal is Karen's aunt but she scares me. Not because she's fierce but rather she really loves the students so much and had devoted her life to helping them. Hence she expects alot from us especially so since we are from SMU. Just hope we can interact with the students. Just hope we can get their attention and teach them something. Hopefully the teachers and principal would be pleased with our actions.
However, the day hasnt even ended once today's session is over. We still have to come back to school for our "Leader I had Known" presentation tomorrow and we are real prepared to stay till 2300hrs if required. This presentation has really drained us all and created some tension within my group. Am just glad we had worked things out and I cant wait to get over with it. If this presentation drains us so much, what about the final presentation?
What about my comms written assignment?
What about my IS assignment 2?
What about my Java assignment?
What about.......
What about.......??
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home