entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Assignments piling up. Deadlines approaching... and I'm still blogging... I should be studying instead! Time's running out.
Oh well, watched Channel News Asia issue of "Get Real" today. It was on blogging and they interviewed this girl who is well-known in the blogging arena. I actually did stumbled on her blog once before. For those interested, her blog url is http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/ .
Oh well, although tomorrow is a half day for me, am going to stay in school till about 2100 or 2200 to study. Probably use Karen's room since she collected the key just yesterday. Thanks girl! Just remember I'll be there if you think 2 ears isnt enough, ok?
Comms Oral presentation due next Monday. IS assignment also due that day... Oh man, I'm so dead... Stressed but am relishing the challenge...
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home