entries
mtv
memories
links
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
everytime i ask if this would be the last
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this
i think~ i never will
i never will....
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Just want to give my dear, a warm hug and wish her Happy Birthday! Have a safe journey as you go for your placement and thank you for your love for this one year. Though I cant be there physically to celebrate it with you, just remember that I am always with you in mind and in spirit.
Will be waiting for the day to come when we both can celebrate our birthdays with each other. I love you and never will I trade anything for your love.
Happy Birthday and I miss you!
<$BlogItemDateTime$>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home