As I made my way home, I kept thinking.. Had I infix such an impression on others that it seems that I was after the mosquito? Was it just another statement or was it spoken from the heart? If it was just from an individual, I would probably have chucked it one side and attribute it to a lack of understanding. However, it was to a certain number of people and surely it was something that I had protrayed. It was to an extent where someone even predicted a break-up. Did my expressions warrant such a prediction or was it out of plain abhourrence? Let me clear the air once again. NO! WE HAVENT BROKEN UP AND WE WONT!
Something has to be done. Something has to be made clear. The intentions were innocently made and there is simply no truth in them. However I shall take note of them. Doubters should be elucidated because there is only one girl in my life and it is no other than my very own Toffie.
Many preceive guys as coquette creatures, unfeeling and insensitive. I cant untwine this preception of theirs but I retort them by asking, arent the girls similar too? Arent they petty, alluring and sentient? After all, arent we all crafted imprefection made prefect only by the grace of GOD? Then, why must all, born of feminine nature have a biased inclination towards the gentlemen? Given that some of them do not deserve this accolade but surely you cant because of these few black sheep denounce the entire population, can you? Can the ladies own behaviour been made lucent? Should we too denounce their entire gender because of the very few? Have the guys complained? Yes but defintely not as resonant. In this context, I guess we could see the extend of our magnanimity.
I shant be drawn into a battle of the sexes but I'm often left exasperated whenever such comments by made by them. All I can say is that I'm disappointed with their comments. Yes, disappointment and displeasure but I wont let them disturb me because I know I'm not one of them.
Here in this blog, under the watchful eyes of my readers as my witness, I re-declare my love to my dear and never will I exchange her for any other girl, not even for a mosquito...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home