Oh man! I cant believe I'm going to be an university student. Still remember when I was 6, I told myself and my parents that never will I enter university even if I can make it that far... Ha! Life can really make an irony out of us.
10 more days and it's time to start my life as a student. Well, it sure beats being working. Was just trying to read up on some materials to help me deal with the bidding system in SMU and the modules which I'm supposed to take. Tell you, I read so much and I didnt understand a single thing.. Maybe it's just late or it's just me. Still in a mood of self-deception. Dont want to tell myself that I'm going to study again.
3years, it's been 3 years. 2 and half years of serving the nation and working adult for awhile has certainly broaden my horizon and has taught me countless of interpersonal skills and even attitudes towards life.
Yes, you are right. There will be more ladies than gentlemen as expected. Ratio is 1:3 for the school's population. My group has 4 guys and 8 girls. Looking at my care group, I realise I'm the oldest amongst them. The girls are all 19 except for one who is 21. The other 2 guys are 21. There is another PRC scholar so he may be my age or even older but what the heck, he's from China and no way you expect me to communicate with him with my rubbish mandrain.
Oh well, it's getting late. Tomorrow morning still have to go to school for my academic briefing about BOSS; SMU's very own bidding system. Hopefully I can get a clearer picture after that. Oh well, time to sleep....
ZZZzzzz.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home