Yeah! Finally the day has arrived for me to go Sydney. Wow! It's going to be a crowd over there. Myself, Jeremy, Tiffany, Jamie are going to stay at Jing's house while my brother, ShangJun, Sharon and Agnes are going to stay at Pamela's house. Oh man, like what Jaclyn says, Pamela's house is going to be a house for the intellectual. ahhahaa...
We will probably go down to Jaclyn's house on Monday evening for dinner. Our programmmes would probably include Blue Mountains and Hillsongs. Have always heard of Hillsongs, now is the chance to "see" them in their homeland.
Will be leaving this evening, 1730hrs flight, 2 hours transit at Kuala Lumper before touching down abt about 0530hrs Australia time. WIll be back on 23 July so I guess I wont blog till then..
Armed with my digi-camera, I'm ready for Sydney!
Sydney, here we come....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home