every chord still seems a wonder how we could be together everytime i ask if this would be the last every song might calm the weather but it just draws me deeper
how do i get out of this i think~ i never will i never will....
Sunday, July 25, 2004
I dont know whether to be happy or not but I'm back! Will write more of my trip to Sydney in days to come. Need to sort them out first so stay tuned....
Alright dude.. Write more.. You haven't been writing.. I"m still left with 2 weeks of intern.. aaarrrggghhh... and its killing me.. and school's starting.. geez.. know ur all excited about it.. but hey.. i'm not.. phobia.. of school.. geez.. yes.. but glad ur all geared up and recharged for the beginning of a brand new life here.. all the best to you.. its gonna be another roller-coaster ride.. geez (read as G-is).. geez..
2 Comments:
Alright dude.. Write more.. You haven't been writing.. I"m still left with 2 weeks of intern.. aaarrrggghhh... and its killing me.. and school's starting.. geez.. know ur all excited about it.. but hey.. i'm not.. phobia.. of school.. geez.. yes.. but glad ur all geared up and recharged for the beginning of a brand new life here.. all the best to you.. its gonna be another roller-coaster ride.. geez (read as G-is).. geez..