Well, it's been quite awhile since I last bloggged... Oh man, guess I'm just too lazy typing them all out. So much thoughts and emotions, how to pen them all down?
University - a new stage of my life where I start a new lease of life, a new place wherer no one knows who I am (except Adeline, Christine and Adrianne). Guess I just cant wait to start University. Why you may ask? Maybe it's because I havent been to a school proper since I started my NS liabity. (Speaking of NS, I cant believe they decided to cut short to 2 years! No fair! If not, I would have completed a year of my university studies!)
Oh well, time to move on. Or perhaps I'm really unhappy working at Starhub that I wish to leave all the unhappy emotions behind. However, I must admit that they are fireflies; the little flashes of light in the darkness during my stay in Starhub. People like Leon, Xiaohui, XIaohan, Jacqueline, Jamie(She forced me to include her name. Ha!,)Kevin and Dolly who helped to brighten up by days especially Xiaohui. Somehow wherever I go, I would always be able to find a good female friend. Perhaps it's my nature or rather my character that girls really treat me as their own sister. Ha! That i dont know but you can try asking them.
But of course, there's the dark moments which I rather not talk about. Those days really soiled my time in Starhub and it defintely has affected my wanting to continue working. If it wasnt for the free new mobile that I can "play" with and the $7 an hour pay, I would have quit a long time ago. Made the painful decision of forsaking certain "years-forged friendships" once my stint is over. I have chosen to let go because after Nanhui, none has ever hurt me that much.
Sigh.. Looking back, I dont know if i will miss the times there or be relived that I'm leaving. Fow now, I want to leave but I still got till end of next month. Been a real torture dragging my uncooperative limbs to work. This is especially during this soccer fever of EURO2004!
*ADVERTISMENT*
Soccer - It's no more a game but a lifestyle! ahahahah... :)
Come to think of it, I havent told Mel(my immediate superior) about decision to quit end of next month. However, he knows I have the intention to leave before my contract is up.
OH! It's time to knock off. Got to get going for some rest at home. Till then when I blog again. *~TATA~*
4 Comments:
yo brother! heh...i'm also becoming a panda...
hahahaha
i want France/Germany to win...heh
Portugal so not bad..heh...tralalalallalala
ok...i need to sleep now to wake up to watch the england match....
*yawns*
-Jamie-