Ok Ok, I know this is a little out of what I've been blogging but hey, I never said I've lost all my emotions so it's just a short phrase that has been in my mind for the whole day...
"There's nothing that I can do. The hurt that just cant be healed. The pain that just wouldnt go away. The cries that just wouldnt stop. What can I do? What do I have to do?"
However, my brother did something which I never would have expected him to do. He forwarded an SMS to me. I know it sounds ridiculous but he has never done that to me at least but I know he got forward to other girls instead... keke
Here's how the SMS goes.. "
In life, let nature takes its own course. What would be, would be. Seek too hard and the further it is from grasp. Be patient and it would come, like the wind when you least expect, it gently finds."
Isnt it nice? It came such at a timely manner. Somehow it seems he knows what's going on my mind? You mean there is someone who can actually know what I'm thinking or does he already know something?I was like asking what I should do and this sms comes to me.... oh well, think i'm sinking into my depressing mode again. Better disappear now... Haiz....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home