Pastor Steven was sharing about perspective during crosslink on Saturday and he told the story of JOB. I was like, "WOW!" First, my brother was talking about the passage during revelations class earlier in the afternoon, now even Pastor Steven's talking about it!
I have come to liken myself to JOB's plight but I'm in no position to compare myself to him. After all, what I have gone through is probably only about 10% of his? Maybe even lesser. However, I can draw lessons from it.
Perspective. It's how we like to see things. Through this past one month, I have seen myself being so upset but would I have felt the same if I had seen it in another perspective? Could I have seen things the same way as JOB?
Just thought that it's a matter of perspective on how we view things or situations. If we can change our perspective, I'm sure life would be much sweeter and easier to go through. Am I right or is it only a wishful thinking on my part? Tell me if you have the chance, ok?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home