Well, somehow bad things seem to come in pairs, dont they? Just received news that Tiffany's grandfather had just passed away. She would like us to pray for the emotions of the family as they prepare for his funeral.
Also received news that Christopher(Used to be my BS leader in TP for a year in Campus Crusade) ha sbeen admitted into hospital for suspected luekemenia. As of writing, I have not received any updates on the test results and would everyone to join us crusaders in prayers for not only both Christopher himself, his family and even Winnie(a full time staff in CC and also his girlfriend). When i received Huimin's sms, I was really shocked to hear of it because he has always been of good health and is always such a wonderful brother-in-christ. Really pray that he would be alright. My day has really turned awful. Been really very upset. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why because I havent been really close with him. Guess it's just that "mel" side of me and after all, he's such a GOD-fearing person. It just really reminds me what GOD can give, HE can also take away. Are we ready when it is our time to go? Really something for everyone of us, whether you believe in CHRIST or not, it doesnt matter. What matters is are you ready when it's time for you to go?
ARE YOU READY?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home