Taken this from my friends' BLOG. Thought it is quite suitable for the situation I'm in now.... Dont have the mood to have any thoughts today. This wil be all for this while... Maybe just add that I have finally recovered from my flu after one week so yes, I'm back to full health, phyiscally ay least.
Here is the phrase taken from my friends' BLOG: "Later in the evening service, Sy shared on how he stayed clean after being born again... Christianity is not a wave-a-magic-wand-and-all-the-pain-and-suffering-will-go-away affair... the blood of Jesus washes away sin, but does not wash away experience, memory and humanity! Yet we do not have to ashamed of what we have done previously, because
scars are not there to remind us that we used to be hurting, but rather its to remind us that God has already healed us completely!! "
Thank You GOD for your assuring words at this right moment. AMEN!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home