I remember sometime back, I mentioned how I wondered my sensitivity could be put to good use? Still remembered myself questioning GOD, what use of it if I cant use it for HIM? Then GOD being GOD answered me the very next day when I watched "Passion Of Christ". It was then I realised that it was only through this sensitiveness that I could really felt Christ's pain and anguish. It was then i realised, how can I shout, "Kill HIM! Kill that traitor! Kill that liar!" during the easter musical itself? I found it so difficult to accuse "JESUS" (played by Paul) of such crime when I know he's not guilty? It was then I started to cry when "JESUS" was nailed on the cross (Think only Jane and Tee saw me crying *phew*) The very same people that HE came to save were the people that wanted HIM dead.
Kind of like the part in the movie above, where Saturn was walkin around and it dawned upon me that he's everywhere, looking at us, waiting for a chance to plant thoughts into our minds. We just have to be wary. I know at this very minute, he's watching me. Scary right?
I liked this phrase mentioned during today's BS. Here goes,
"Anything that man doesnt fulfill by obedience, GOD fulfills through judgement"
Think about it....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home