Wah.... it's been ages since i last blogged that I myself am kind of sick of seeing the same old post time and time again but hey, I dont mind saying, "I LOVE YOU !" again right? Time to stop procastinating and get started. Well, the last whole week must be one of the worst times in my life but not comparable with the worst. *
Thank GOD*
Anyway, havent been feeling well for this past week. Have always been in the pink of health since young so whenever I'm too stressed up, I would get my roller coaster doses of headaches. Haiz.... had a bad and horrible dream for the last 2 days that it freaked me out. Dreamt that U and I were both resting on the bed when "something" tried to possess us and we were fighting hard not to allow it. Cant really remember what really happened but I remembed throughtout the struggle I could feel a pain in my left chest. Well, it's bad enough to have me waking up in cold sweat with some tears in my eyes. After which, I couldnt get back to sleep. Can remember myself praying like mad. Was so worried that it was something "spiritual" that I called Jerry to talk about it. Jerry assured me it's nothing to worry. After all, who can be greater than our GOD right?
"GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD" *
PRAISE GOD* Jerry attributed the whole incident of just myself missing Tiffany. He asked, "Have you been thinking of Tiffany very much lately?" Come to think of it, I have been particularly thinking of her much this week so I think Jerry's just right. After all, I had a peaceful sleep last night so ya, I'm relieved. *
Thank GOD*
Well, am blogging while at work now so I better get off now before I am caught.... JIA NE!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home