Everyday we are searching. Searching for what, we ourselves do not know but we continue to search. How then will we know when we have found it? We continue to search for that something, the something which we ourselves do not know. I remember I asked my friend about the above and I guess I have the answer. It lies exactly right here when u entered this site. GOD. Yes, I have found GOD. Have u? This all sounds like a cliche but I have come to realise that GOD has always been the "something" that I'm searching for. All these while, I have been searching for that someone. The someone whom I can love, care, share my sorrows an who is in turn understanding towards me. Who else fits this bill besides my FATHER above? My GOD who is infallible. Have you found HIM?
I wished to thank Jeremy for his advice to me during this emotional period for me. He taught me how to use my head when all I could before was use my heart. I realised that we need to find a right balance between both. After all, too much of anything is bad. I have made my decision and it's something I will not regret. I have learnt how to keep my emotions in check and not to be seen vacillating.
Well, I'm going to trust GOD in these coming days and I'm sure HE's out there looking after me. After all, HE knows what's best for me. After all, I have found what I have been searching for all these while.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home