"Often we meet people careening through life who wont listen to warnings or seek the help they ened. They are tragedies waiting to happen but we arent helpless. We can ask GOD to be merciful to them in spite of themselves. When all we can do is oray, praying is enough."
It was discussed in our CG about unequally-yoked relationships and it reminds me of Nanhui. I guess I have come to realise that in a way, it doesnt mean that GOD will not work in us or look after us if we choose unequally-yoked relationships. Just because HE is the one who knows all therefore I'm putting my trust in HIM. As i begin to feel helpless, I stumbled on the above qoute to encourage and remind me never to give up praying for her. Even if all I can do is pray, it is enough. However that's where i failed. i failed to pray constantly for her. I must pray and believe and Christ will work in her and one day she will realise her mistake and return to HIM.
However, on the other hand, i also put my trust in the LORD because HE has so wonderfully given me another person who has always been there for me and one whom I can always count on. I thank GOD so much for you. I know we raised many eyebrows about us being together. We seem to be the unlikely couple with you being the talkative one and myself being the reticent one but that's because they dont know that behind that "loud" tiffany lies a simple girl who also have her quietest moments. Some people will probably be always watching us and waiting to say, "See, I told you so!". I have no wish to prove them wrong because that is not we are together but because each of us can spur the other to achieve Christ's perfection and likeness. Our relationship is not fortuitous but one that was commited to out FATHER's hands. I pray and believe that HE will watch over and guide you and I want you to know that you will always be in my prayers. I Love You, Tiffany! *hugs and kisses"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home