BLOG, BLOG, BLOG... Today was real fun! Had fun during choir today. Took some photos and i must say it's was fun just taking photos. Felt like a little boy today. Am really glad that Caitlin is feeling more comfortable with all of us. Inititally, we were afraid she will feel left out but I must say she talks more now. :) Still remember her as the girl that always has books to read or work to do whenever she comes to choir. On the right hand, she will sing the anthem. On the other, she will be doing her Maths questions like today. So "hardworking"... Speaking of her, she going to play the flute for us on 21 March too. Didnt know she knows how to play it. Felt real stressed earlier cause I had to play the piano for 21 March for choir. Cant really emulate Dorothy and I cant let myself or the others down. Really felt so horrible inside, felt so lousy. Regreted stoppin learning piano in Sec2. Imagine if i had carried on.... could I be as good as Belinda. Now my turn to look up to her. Can really just be in my own world, listening to her play the piano. Kind of enjoying listening to her play the keyboard on sunday. Am memerized by her playinh. ahahaha.... sounds like she's my idol. Imagine her reaction. Anyway, I got her to teach me how to play the song, "Draw Me Close". Hopefully I have time to learn from her. Oh!! Finalli reformated my PC already. Now the PC is so clean but all my MP3s, MTVs and biblical materials are all gone! So disappointed. Cant backup the files cause my floppy disk is corrupted. DARN! oh well, just take it as I have a new beginning. After all, I will be applying for UNI soon so it would be a brand new start. Wish me Jesus for my application, ya? ZZZZzzzz..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home