Remember watching, "The Replacements" on Sunday and it also has some life values in it. Remember Keanu Reeves was referred to as a "nearly was" football player. Just cause of some mistakes he made in the past, he had to leave her life in the shadow of the past and chose to hide away. Whenever it matters most in the game, he failed to deliver and caused the team to lose. However, the coach said, "Winners want the ball when it matters" and you know the rest.
I guess everyone of us need second chances. When it do come, we must make full use of it. I was like Keanu, always failing when it matters, failing to deliver when it matters. However, I determined to get my hands on the ball. I had my second chance with Uni, work and Tiffany. I wont fail again. I wont fail.... especially you, Tiffany.
Am sorry for making you worried this past week and I just want you to know that i do love you and the only person that I can ever put above you is our ALMIGHTY FATHER. GOD has given me this second chance in my life with you and never will I do anything to jeopardise everything that we have worked so hard together for.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home