Thank GOD! Was very nervous playing the piano today. It's probably the first time I'm playing to such a big crowd. Really thank HIM for letting the whole session to run smoothly. Whether I played well doesnt matter because I could really worship through my playing and I know I can only do that with HIS help. Know I'm not a good pianist after all these years but I must say it has encouraged me and opened my eyes to service for CHRIST. After that , i have to rush to YF room for worship practice and it dawned upon me on how much I can learn and grow in HIS service. Something that cannot be taught in classes but rather to experience HIM; to comprehend HIS love and mercy for us and to understand HIS will for me. I shall leave you with today's choir song, "Draw me close"
Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend
You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You
You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home