Was watching the Channel U's show, "Invisible Journey" and it has touched me in some ways. There's this lady named Tina who really loves this guy, Jiafa. She loved him so much that she was willing to fake her pregnancy just to have him. Though i condone her actions, I must say I was touched by her. Was "scolding" Jiafa on why he doesnt want choose her; a lady who has given up so much for him. Somehow, I really love the character she has shown in the whole show. You can say i envy that guy and all i ask from whoever my girlfriend is what I see in Tina. The un-dying love and faithfulness. If i was Jiafa, I would never let such a person go. I would love her with all my heart, never let her go, never to take her for granted.
(I'm not implying YOU are not a good girlfriend, okay? So please dont come after me!)
Oh..... got my back my SAT result the yesterday and I got 1250. Thank GOd! :)
Sianz.... starting work in few days time. No more freedom! No more "live" soccer matches! On the other hand, got money! Can buy my beloved PS2 and perharps some "luxury" items? Went to SIM today to find out more about their courses an I dont think I will study there unless I really cant get a place anywhere cause it takes me 2hrs to get there!! Now is time for the last hurdle - to get a place in Uni. Pray for me, okay?
No more thoughts already, time to sleep. ZZzzz...... *snore*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home