Was watching Evelyn Tan and Darren Lim's marriage on TV today. I can really see Darren's delight and I felt happy for me. I have always loved attending weddings. Sitting in my own row, I would try to imagine how the bridegroom would be feeling. I gathered he would probably will really be lost for words. I can imgaine myself being there... would probably be too happy and just cry (I stake my entire savings on that!)
Unlike most Singaporeans, I would want to get married. That was my goal before, now and the future. I guess, u can say I'm a family-oriented person. To have a family waiting for me to return after a long day of rest is a BIG difference. I know you people probably think NO WAY! but I'm sure with GOD's help, I can find a family of such? Who would the girl be then?
Tiffany? Well, why not? I'm working on it but I guess it's difficult. Not having YOU beside me when i needed somebody is a real struggle. Not having you to witness me being confirmed as FMC member in May is disappointing. Not being able to see or talk to YOU as and when I want is terrible... If it's 1 year, it's not too bad but 2007? It's been only about a month since YOU are gone and it's not really a long time for me to get used to it. Seeing the couples around me just makes you miss YOU more.
We are really relying on GOD's grace, mercy and guidance and I know 99% doesnt work out but as promised, I will do my up-most best because YOU are the next best thing that came into my life after GOD. Am not good in typing out my feelings so hope YOU know that though YOU are faraway, YOU are never far from my heart and GOD's eyes. LOVE YOU! *muahz*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home