“This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman’ for she was taken out of man. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.”
Was at Zhou Zi’s wedding today. I had always love attending church weddings. I have always wondered how it must have felt being the bridegroom, getting married to the girl I love. I wonder what the joy feels like inside, to declare my love for her, not only in front of my family and friends but most importantly GOD because it is HE who provided her for me. I have been attending church weddings since I was 7 and as years pass by, I am getting closer. Soon it will be my age group’s turn. Though I have someone whom GOD has so wonderfully put in my life, who will be the girl be, standing right before GOD and man for me to say, “I do!” Though it’s still faraway, it’s not too early to pray for that day. After all, back then, I was too young to have a girlfriend and I had to pray to GOD to show me the girl. Now it’s time to pray for my marriage.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home