Was watching "Smallville" today and as usual, I am going to lament on how the girls on TV are just so faithful to their love one even it means being pushed away and still willing to wait for him. Clark draws similar comparisons to myself where we are still searching, searching for the answer. Asking the questions that we ourselves are searching for. I mean, is it jus TV proparganda or does it really exist in this world? I used to think it really exists however I was led to believe this is all but a lie, a lie to cloud my mind from the truth.
Sometimes I just wonder when this jigshaw puzzle will end. No 1000 pieces or even 10,000 pieces puzzle requires such patience on completion. However, I guess this is only how I can fully comprehend what sweet success is. I mean if we dont fail or if things dont go our way, how can we experience sweet success?
Gave Adeline my book, "Where is GOD when it hurts". It really helped me when I was hurt and I hope it will do the same for her. Guess I can never know why I want to help her so much. Maybe it's because I felt I owed her something and nothing I can do can make up for the past. One thing I learnt,
"GOD never asked us to understand, HE asked us to believe." I would say I have yet to fully comprehend this phrase but I'm like drowning man, grasping occassionally for air. Am not sure why so such thoughts cant just evaoprate from my mind. Instead they are like some irritating mosquitos, waiting to suck the blood out of you.
Tomorrow is work. Day after would be work. Forever would be work, work and work. Pray that work can help me through these trying times.
Work....
W....o...r......k.......
Wwwww.....Oooooo....Rrrrr....Kkkkkk...
W. . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home