Wah!! .. Today's a tiring day.. just went for a recce with Jerry from Bukit Timah Hill to MacRitchie Reservoir. Before doing that, we had a look at the nearby beautiful quarry and i must admit it was a real sight! After that, we climbed up to the summit and i must admit it was a LOONNGG climb. Maybe it's because Jerry and I are NSMAN hence our low fitness level. haiz...... Oh well, after that, we started our hike at 1500hrs. It was a long journey that took 3 hrs and we hiked about 12km. WOW! anyway, we saw alot of nature and even saw some traces of civilisation along the way and not to forget the monkeys! Saw a rows of vases of the past and they sure give us the feeling of urns!!We even saw a little baby monkey that was probably born a few days ago. It was still pink and is real small. So cute! We even saw a mutated tortorise that has its shell inverted! cool! However, saw something that 's kind of scares me. Along our way, we saw a taxi parked beside the road and there was no one inside the taxi. It looked kind of spooky cause it's kind of isolated and alone. Could it be...... a CRIME? Well, Jerry said if we would to see it there tomorrow, he would go check it out. Imagine if he does....... BOO! After that we continued our journey and at first we were so glad to complete the 12km hike but then we realised we have to walk that distance tomorrow AGAIN!! Oh man! sigh... I must admit it was real fun to hike around and i really get a chance to have a good talk with Jerry, sharing our army stories.. After that, I went back to church to join some of the crosslinkers for dinner n guess what!!?? They ask me to be "Jesus". I know i dont want to be props man but "JESUS!?" It means I must take off my shirt for it and that means i must lose weight! Cant "malu" myself in front of the whole church, can I? Oh man... am real tired after the long walk today. Going to have a good rest and start the hike tomorrow AGAIN!!! Oh no!!...... ZZZzzzzz......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home